Friday, March 16, 2012

Our suffering

I consider our present sufferings insignificant compared to the glory that will soon be revealed to us. Romans 8:18


I have learned that Perspective is everything. No matter what problem I am facing, there is always someone who has it worse than myself. I tend to focus on everyone who has it better than me, but if I just look around, read the newspaper, watch the news...there is ALWAYS someone who is going through something worse than I am. Perspective.
 
Basically it boils down to my attitude. I also have learned that my attitude is a choice, and I can change it if I choose to.
 
Today, be aware of your attitude toward every obstacle that you encounter. You will be surprised how things change when you consciously make an effort to have a good attitude. Give God thanks for your problem(s), they could  be much worse.

No comments: