Friday, March 2, 2012

Trial vs Opportunity

Exerpts from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

When something in your life or thoughts makes you feel anxious, come to Me and talk about it. Bring Me your prayer and petition with thanksgiving, saying; "Thank you for this opportunity to trust You more." Though the lessons of your trust that I send you come wrapped in difficulties, the benefits far outweigh the cost.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am ever so near you, hovering over your shoulder, reading your every thought. People think that thougths are fleeting and worthless, but yours are precious to Me. I smile when you think lovingly of Me. My Spirit, who lives within you, helps you to think My thoughts. As your thinking goes so goes your entire being.

No comments: