Tuesday, March 6, 2012

God Will Take Care of Me

No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. 1Corinthians 10:13

Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. Psalm 34:19

Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22

Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments: