Friday, March 9, 2012

My Prayer Today

Oh God you are worthy to be praised, You are great, awsome, powerful and wonderful. You have brought me from the pits of darkness into light! Thank you for the mighty way that you bring about your promises!

Today I give you my health...Thank you for the healing that you have already done and for what you are continuing to do even when I can't see it. I know that today I am one step closer to the final outcome that you have planned for me.

Today I will not live in fear or be motivated by fear because I know that You are with me.

Fill me with your Holy Spirit...I dedicate my entire being to You. Today I offer You my hands, my arms, my mouth, my feet, my eyes, my ears, my abilities, my gifts, my finances, my health and my relationships; to use them to make someone else's life better. Help me to walk in love that You may be glorified.

No comments: