Thursday, February 2, 2012

God's Promises

"God causes all things to work together for good to those who love Him." Romans 8:28  and in vs 31"If God is for us, who can be against us?"



He doesn't say that all things ARE good, he says all things work together FOR good!

God's promises are incredible, and they are for you! If you are wondering how you can see these promises come to life for you....It's simple....   The way you see God's promises in His Word come to life is by agreeing with them rather than what your circumstances are saying. When I can declare out loud the promises of God, it helps me to believe and re-confirm my beliefs in what He has promised.

examples:
1. "I CAN do all things thru Christ Who strengthens me" Phillipians 4:13
2. "I WILL fear no evil, for God is with me."  Psalm 23:
3. " I CHOOSE to put my trust in God, and BE joyful in Him, for He protects me and surrounds me with favor."  Psalm 5:11-12


You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! Trust in the LORD always, for the LORD God is the eternal Rock. Isaiah 26:3-4

It is when times are difficult that I rely on God to pull me through. It is that close relationship that I desire most. In fact I have actually prayed for bumps in the road so that I may stay focused on Him.

The Bible says in 1Peter; Why are you surprised, or why do you think it strange that you face these  'firey trials'? Look at it this way,  it is an honor for me 'to be counted worthy to share in Christ's suffering' So that "when His Glory is revealed, I will be glad with exceeding joy." 1Peter 4:13

So rather than saying 'why me', say 'why not me'?


   (Please don't be offended by this post...maybe I don't know how very difficult your situation is or what you are going through but I know the One who can help you through it! It is my desire to have this attitude through tough times of my own.)
.

No comments: