Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Plans to Prosper You and Give You Hope!

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Today my heart is hurting for each of you who are going through difficult times. Whether you are suffering from health issues, broken relationships, grieving the loss of a loved one, the loss of a job, or loss of physical ability to perform a job; OR you have a close family member who is in a difficult situation; it hurts and you just want it to go away!  If I had a magic wand, believe me I would wave it over you and 'voila' everything would be fixed! Now I realize that I cannot change your circumstances, but right now I want to walk through these extremely painful situations with you; be your support, cry with you; pray with you; rejoice with you (for each milestone you overcome). My heart goes out to each of you and I pray that God bring each of you the desires of your hearts!

I encourage you to tell God what your desires are. He wants to see his children happy and he desires to please you. After you tell Him what you desire,  THANK Him for the answer He has already set into motion. He is working already to bring about the answer...even when we can't see that anything is happening. He has a plan. He is Powerful. He is the Healer, and most of all HE LOVES YOU!


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
My prayer for each of you is that God will restore you...So that He will be glorified.

No comments: