Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Do not lose heart

 
"Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal."2 Corinthians 4:17-18
it may not seem momentary or light; but our affliction, in comparison to  eternity is just that... if I can only remember that. God is shaping me for something big, He sees the whole picture, I can only see what's here and now, one little puzzle peice. I put my trust in Him. that is an action word, PUT, that means I intentionally place my life in His hands. Psalm 55:22 "Cast your burden on the Lord and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved"!   
God has a plan for you! and it is a GOOD plan. 'As long as you focus on Jesus, you are safe. If you gaze too long at the myriad of problems around you, you will sink under the weight of your burdens, when you start to sink, simply call out "Help me, Jesus!" and He will lift you up' from: Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

No comments: